4.14.2012

Turn up the music


























                                                                                                    via tumblr

I`m so in musical mood with Coachella right away. Not like I`m going there *sigh* But one day I`ll be there for sure! That`s one of my dreams for the future. But now it`s time to turn up the music in my room and go to sunny California in my imagination (which btw sometimes works too well and scares me;))  Events like this are closely associated with fashion (not high fashion but free spirited pieces, you know what I mean) but it isn`t hippie dresses that I`m gonna write about. It is about band tees. I love them and now I`m looking for one similar to this if you know where I can get one, please do tell (no, I haven`t seen it in H&M).


Do you like band tees? What bands are your fave?

Follow Glass And Glitter

1 komentarz:

Thank you for all your lovely comments:)